Roman Mueller IT-Consulting offers you professional IT services.
I’ve used to be a Linux Systemadministrator. Nowadays I work full time on IT-Security.
In my past projects I was involved in the following tasks:
- Installation, maintenance of Linux servers (mostly CentOS)
- Multiple datacenter migrations
- Deployment of a ESXi virtualization infrastructure
- Automating system deployments with CFEngine and Puppet
- Deployment of a management network
- Creating RPM packages of internally developed software
- Maintaining Stingray load balancers
- Planning and deployment of a highly available DNS service
- Taking part in 24/7 On-Call
- Maintaining multiple MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Creating new Xymon and Icinga checks
- Maintaining katta search clusters
- Operating Hadoop clusters
If you are interested in hiring me: Please contact me.