Roman Mueller IT-Consulting offers you professional IT services.
I’m a Linux Systemadministrator who specializes in automation (via Puppet) of large infrastructures and high traffic websites.
In my past projects I was involved in the following tasks:
- Installation, maintenance of Linux servers (mostly CentOS)
- Deployment of a ESXi virtualization infrastructure
- Automating system deployments with CFEngine and Puppet
- Deployment of a management network
- Multiple datacenter migrations
- Creating RPM packages of internally developed software
- Maintaining Stingray load balancers
- Planning and deployment of a highly available DNS service
- Taking part in 24/7 On-Call
- Maintaining multiple MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Creating new Xymon and Icinga checks
- Maintaining a katta search cluster
- Operating a Hadoop cluster
If you are interested in hiring me: Please contact me.